Our Regional Channel Coverage model services multiple channels and a diverse reseller base.
The diversity of channels and resellers is a strategic asset of Midwest Resource Group.
We actively sell to multiple trade channels, including:
- Business Products
- Educational Products
- Contract Furniture
- Crafts & Hobby
Our diverse reseller base includes:
- Independent Dealers
- Buying Groups
- National Contract Resellers
- Direct Marketers (Mail Order & E-Commerce)
- And more
“We are experts in executing sales programs, providing content and support services to our resellers.”
We deploy the tools, tactics, and technology to support your current distribution partners while identifying and targeting new opportunities.
Our Regional Channel Coverage tactics include, but are not limited to:
- Development and/or deployment of manufacturers’ sales programs
- Joint dealers sales meetings and sales calls (on-site, on-line or at Showroom Services)
- Consumer show support
- New products show participation
- Dealer and end user conversion programs
- End user presentations
Our Regional Channel Coverage merchandising process includes:
- Identifying and researching the viability of Alternate Channel Resellers by category and/or product
- Collaborate by product category and/or SKU to set sales goals and objectives
- Competitive Analysis – side by side comparisons, we buy the competitors’ products
- Leverage wholesale placement to accomplish our sales goal
- Dedicated Resources to Support the administrative demands of Resellers
- Content Audits of current resellers sites with a focus of optimizing products position
A clear understanding of the different alliances and affiliations within the marketplace and channels offers us the ability to use this knowledge to our advantage. Our approach with the resellers will vary based upon their abilities. Our sales teams engage with all levels of the reseller including owners, managers, sales personnel (by category), customer service, social media, and marketing contacts.